Ever since Amazon launched its Firestick for smart TVs, it have been in huge demand. The Firestick dongle makes watching shows and movies on a TV so much easier. You do not have to go through the trouble of finding the shows, downloading them, copying them to a pen drive, and then watching them finally. With a Firestick, you just need to plug it in, have a decent internet connection, and you are good to go! But sometimes, you need to pay for services. For instance, online media services providers such as Netflix ask you to pay a few bucks per month to avail of their services. If you are broke or can’t afford them, you would end up getting frustrated.
This Application Is Going To Make Your Firestick TV Even More Fierce!
This where this wonderful application comes in. BeeTV offers you a multitude of shows, movies, web series, cartoons, anime, and a lot more. The app is even available for Firestick and many other platforms too. And best of all, this software is available absolutely for free! That means you just need to have an internet connection to stream the shows. Pretty cool, isn’t it? Let us have a look at how to install Bee TV on your Firestick TV –
Steps To Install Bee TV On Your Firestick TV:
- First of all, you will need to download and install the ‘Downloader’ application for your device.
- Go the ‘Main Menu’, head over to your ‘Settings’, click on ‘My Fire TV’, select ‘Developer Options’, click on ‘Apps From Unknown Sources’, and continue by clicking on ‘Turn On’.
- Now, go back to the main menu, click on the search icon and search for ‘Downloader’. Select the application and download it. Once it has finished downloading, click on ‘Open’.
- When the application asks you to ‘Allow access to photos, media, and files’, click on ‘Allow’.
- At this point, you need to search for a download link for Bee TV for Firestick. You can get one on the Internet pretty easily.
- Then, wait for the download to finish and click on OK. Once it has finished, click on ‘Done’.
- After this, you will be redirected to Downloader again. Click on ‘Delete’ twice to remove the application. You don’t really need it because the app has been installed and the file is just going to take up more space.
- Now head over to your home screen, go to ‘Your Apps and Channels’, and click on ‘See All’.
- Go to the bottom-most section of the page and click and hold the Bee TV icon. You may drag it on top of other apps for easy access. Even if you do not, it is going to stay there in peace.
The application has finished installing and you can start streaming shows on your device.
Frequently Answered Questions About Bee TV:
Q. Will I need to pay for the services?
No, this application is free and will not charge you anyhow.
Q. Can I download the shows as well?
Yes. You can download shows using an app called ‘Advanced Download Manager’, or ADM in short. You can find it on Google Play Store.
Q. Can I watch the shows in different qualities?
Each show is available in different video qualities. Moreover, you can manually download subtitles for each episode as well.
Q. What if the application does not have the show or movie that I want to watch?
Don’t worry. Bee TV has a feature called ‘Special Request’ where you can request movies or shows that are not already listed on the platform. Fortunately, the list gets updated every day or so. Thus, you should not worry about movies and shows not being there.
Were You Able To Install Bee TV On Your Firestick TV?
With the help of the ‘Downloader’ application, you can install Bee TV on your Firestick device fairly easily. You can find links for the downloader app on an archive on the Internet. Then, you just need to plug it in, open the application up, and watch your favorite shows for free! We hope you have a great show watching experience!
- 1 Steps To Install Bee TV On Your Firestick TV:
- 2 Frequently Answered Questions About Bee TV:
- 3 Were You Able To Install Bee TV On Your Firestick TV?